Commercial Cleaning Companies – Lack of Choice and Lack of Competition
It is critical that your Professional Offices maintain a high level of safe, healthy and clean working spaces for your employees and your Clients with modern day workplace health and safety laws.
It is also essential that your Business or Professional Offices be impeccably clean and tidy when your customers and clients visit. You only get one first impression!
Cleaning companies are establishing and expanding around cities due to a rising demand for professional regular cleaning services.
But not all Cleaning Companies are the same!
Nor do they perform the same level of office cleaning, use the same cleaning products or conduct their own “Gold Standard” Training for their own team.
Over the last 10 years FootPrint Services has discovered the 7 Mistakes that Accountants, Solicitors and Professional Offices Make when Hiring a Commercial Cleaning Company:
- They hire low cost services which cost more in the long run!
- They don’t hire professional commercial cleaning companies that conduct their own “gold standard” training.
- They fail to check for appropriate insurance and protect their business from liability!
- They forget to set clear expectations with their commercial cleaning company…
- They fail to understand that not all commercial cleaning companies are the same size, have the same experience or offer the same support…
- They do not hire a cleaning company that is focussed on efficiency, cleanliness and impressing the customer!
- They fail to do background checks and ask for references from current clientele.
Avoid using a company that outsources their work to sub-contractors – A certain recipe for disaster… especially once you start handing over keys for afterhours cleaning. You will never know who has access to your business when you and your employees go home for the day!
Ensure that the Commercial Cleaning Company sends you certification of background checks obtained from the Australian Federal Police for the staff working at your property.
It is of the utmost importance that this is on the top of your priority list. You need to be able to trust the Commercial Cleaning Company and their employee’s to work unsupervised after hours.
FootPrint Services have put together a full report that has over ten years of experience and expertise in the Commercial Cleaning Industry and we would like to share what we have discovered with you with a complimentary report that you can down load via our website.
As a family owned and operated Commercial Cleaning Company based in Newcastle we have been cleaning the Newcastle area for 6 years, specializing in Corporate Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning as well as Responsive Maintenance throughout Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland!
Latest posts by Footprint Services (see all)
- 12 Tips to Keep Your Office Desk Clean and Organized - November 23, 2016
- 7 Ways to Organize Your Office That Lead to an Increase in Productivity - November 23, 2016
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Office Cool This Summer - November 23, 2016